GREENEA is a French brokerage company, specialized in waste-based feedstock and biodiesel. Since 2007, we have been offering brokerage services to companies producing raw materials and to those working in the Oleo-chemicals, Bioenergy and Biofuel sectors:
– Vegetable oils (rapeseed oil / soy bean
– Biodiesel (RME, FAME, TME, UCOME)
– Crude and refined glycerine
– Fatty acids & acids oils
– Used cooking oils
– Animal fats
As a major market player on brokerage services for waste-based feedstock such as animal fats, used cooking oil and fatty acids, GREENEA continues to strengthen its position on the European market. At the same time we dynamically develop our activities in South America and Asia.
Shandong Daily Chemical Association
The Shandong Daily Chemical Industry Association was established in March 1999 and is now in the fifth session of the Council.
The association is a social group voluntarily composed of Shandong province detergents, flavors and fragrances, cosmetics and other daily chemical companies, universities, research institutes and related units. It is a social group legal person approved by the national associations. Conduct activities in accordance with national laws, regulations and association charters.
Adhere to the party's basic line, under the guidance of the socialist market economy theory, unite all members, implement the national guidelines, policies, and laws for the development of the daily chemical industry, gather the power of the industry, do business, serve the industry, and promote the industry. The level of technology and management is constantly improving to promote the healthy development of the industry.
Under the guidance of relevant government departments and the support of enterprises, it will play a role as a bridge and link between enterprises and governments, enterprises and enterprises, reflect the wishes and requirements of enterprises, and assist government departments in the management of detergents, cosmetics, spices and other industries. Related to other work.
(1) In accordance with the overall tasks of the national economic development strategy, and actively promoting and implementing the relevant lines, guidelines, and policies of the party and the state in light of the industry.
(2) Carrying out investigation and collection and statistical research on basic materials of the industry; proposing the development direction of the daily chemical industry and related supporting industries in the province, and proposing to the government departments to formulate and formulate industry planning, economic and technological policies, economic legislation, etc. Its related activities.
(3) Promoting various forms of integration within and outside the industry, assisting in solving problems in production, operation, technical cooperation and competition within and between industries, promoting technological advancement in the industry and improving management and management.
(4) To carry out management and technical consulting services for the daily chemical industry in Shandong Province, provide domestic and foreign technical economy and market information, organize and participate in domestic and international exhibitions and technical exchanges, and promote technical cooperation.
(5) Organizing members to negotiate and make rules and regulations, and supervise compliance.
(6) Organizing the industry to develop new products, promoting the application of new technologies, new technologies, new materials and scientific research results, and doing a good job in recommending famous brand products and evaluating.
(7) Organizing the industry to conduct product quality inspections and participate in the formulation of various standards and production licenses for the industry.
(8) Entrusted by the government and relevant departments to carry out major investment and transformation of the industry, and carry out preliminary demonstration and participate in project responsibility supervision for the advanced nature, economy and feasibility of the development project.
(9) Carry out a number of activities that benefit the member units and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the members.
(10) To undertake the entrustment of relevant government departments and other associations.